How and when do I pay?

After we meet and you decide to book me, we can do a direct deposit or cash payment.

Will you travel for my wedding and do you charge extra for it?

I’m happy to travel around for your wedding. I’m based in the Albury Wodonga area. I just charge $0.70/km generally if we go beyond this area, but can talk about this when we meet.

Do we apply for a formal Marriage Certificate or do you?

Some couples like to have a formal marriage certificate after their wedding. These are obtained through Births, Deaths & Marriages. I can order this for you when I lodge your paperwork after your Wedding day, or you can order one anytime down the track.

What if you're sick or contract COVID on the day of my wedding?

This will hopefully never happen, but fortunately I have a of several experienced colleagues who I know would knock your ceremony out of the park as well as I would. Your ceremony will already be completely written by me, of course, and I would call on one of my colleagues to seamlessly step in and read and perform what you and I have created together.

Do you have chairs or an arbour we can use?

Yes, I have 20 white wedding chairs and an arbour can be hired as part of my service.

I only want a small, informal wedding. Is there a minimal size a wedding can be?

Your wedding can be as small or as big as you want. For a wedding to be ‘Legal’ all you need are two witnesses plus a Celebrant. An advantage of small weddings is that they can be spontaneous, more personalised, and relaxed. They can be by a river, in your backyard…just about anywhere!

How much notice do I need to give you for our wedding?

Legally, couples need to give at least one month’s notice and complete a ‘Notice of Intention to Marry’ (NOIM) document. This is normally completed with the celebrant at your first meeting.

Ready for the best ceremony ever?